Telecommunication operators face constant pressure to deliver next-generation services, without compromising on profitability. However, launching new products and services requires significant investments in infrastructure and its deployment. Further, configuring old offerings is a tedious and time-consuming process. The inability to launch new offerings quickly results in delayed realization of revenues. To achieve greater customer satisfaction and retain a competitive edge, service providers seek to enable new services for their customers quickly and seamlessly, across geographies.
TCS' Hosted Collaboration Platform allows MNOs and MVNOs to offer rich communication and collaboration services over their IP networks. This cloud-based solution does not require you to make large upfront investments and enables real-time invoicing through easy integration with existing billing and CRM systems. The solution can be used on any browser-enabled desktop or mobile device, and facilitates seamless communication. Through the use of HCP APIs, you can customize your services and enhance your enterprise customer's contact center process with rich communication services. Thus enables you to improve their customer connect and helps reduce churn.
TCS' HCP is a unique platform built to deliver next generation competent services–communication, collaboration, and convergence. It empowers you to offer rich communication features, including audio and video calling and conferencing, instant and offline messaging, presence, voice mail, location and scheduler. The platform also incorporates collaborative services such as file sharing, white boarding and screen sharing. The offering is equipped with APIs, facilitating easy development of over-the-top services.
Key elements of the solution are:
- Client: The device-agnostic setup works across desktops, laptops, mobile phones, and tablets.
- Servers: HCP uses TCS' communication signaling servers and media enabling servers.
- Cloud: The system can be hosted with any cloud service provider.
- Interfaces: REST, XML, Diameter, SMPP, SS7, and CAMEL
With TCS' HCP, you can reap the following benefits:
- Enhanced customer experience: Leverage the HCP solution to enrich customers with high-quality collaborative and convergent services.
- Cost savings: Harness the cloud-based platform to launch new services without additional infrastructure outlay.
- Reduced time to market: Quickly roll out cost efficient offerings by relying on our 'ready to go live' platform and its easy integration with existing systems and business processes.
- B2B2C value creation: Provide HCP-based services as a communication suite to your enterprise customers, helping them enhance their customer service operations.
The TCS Advantage
By partnering with TCS, you get the following advantages:
- Multi-tenancy: Being cloud ready, HCP supports multiple clients through a single instance over a public or private cloud, allowing you to save cost for running multiple instances.
- Pay as you grow: Our unique pricing model has no hidden costs and helps you reduce infrastructure expenditure. You can eliminate capital expenditure and pay only for the cloud, software, and professional services that you use.
- Customizable as per your business: HCP empowers you to choose services as per your needs, aligning it with your business processes and brand.
- Interconnectivity: The platform supports calls and messages from any type of network –Time-Division Multiplexing (TDM) or Global System for Mobile communications (GSM) – t o any SIP based phone.
- Flexible Solution: HCP is developed using open standard interfaces and protocols allowing you to easily apply extensions and enhancements in the future.
Download Brochure (PDF, 1.6 MB)