“It is said that an important factor for individuals to have a successful business environment around them is to have a best friend in the workplace. Certainly I believe that my TCS team acts as a best friend when I am in need of effective and rapid response to design issues, honest and dedicated effort in engineering support, and engaged and intelligent partnership in technical problem resolution.”
-Zimmer Inc., Director - Technical Services
“TCS has delivered successfully to tight and aggressive program schedules. The reusable tools created would also help BEA save time and manpower on future projects.” -B/E Aerospace, Chris Winstrom, Chief Program Manager
“Our PLM project would not have been any near as successful without the valuable contributions made by the TCS team.”
-TI Automotive, Mark Halbish, Global PLM Director
View this page in other languages: Chinese | Deutsch | Japanese | Português
- Demand for new product features catering to local markets
- Pressures for a competitive cost structure requiring improved operational efficiencies in manufacturing
- Need for innovation with optimal research and product development spends
- Creation of a worldwide supply chain with significant statutory compliance requirements
What TCS Provides
Our intellectual property, products/tools and strategic alliances, built over years, leverage our capabilities to address customers’ needs.
Our process-driven approach, unique Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM™) and alignment to specific quality paradigms like Six Sigma, ISO, CMMi, AS 9100 enable you to reap the following benefits:
- Realized product strategy from conception to retirement
- Enhanced market share and customer's return on investment (ROI)
- Reduced Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
- Enhanced visibility of manufacturing operations and availability of assets
Awards & accolades
- Attained the top position in the engineering services space for the fifth consecutive year in the DQ Top20 list of Indian IT companies for FY 2011 released by Data Quest magazine
- Innovation Award from Ferrari for technological leadership and innovation | Watch the Ferrari testimonial.
- 2008 Tata Innovation Award for the “Most Promising Innovation” to EIS’ Strategic Investment Planning System (SIPS) solution
In USA, services provided by TCS AMERICA.