The TCS Advantage
With over two decades of experience in working with global life sciences companies, in diverse geographies, TCS, your trusted partner and advisor, will help you in your transformation journey, through its people, platforms and products / services across the value chain.We have
- A global footprint across Americas, Europe and Asia
- Strong domain skilled workforce comprising of Physicians, PhDs, Biomedical Engineers, Pharmacologists, Pharmacists, Practicing doctors
- Engagements with over 12 of top 15 pharmaceutical companies and 8 of top 10 medical devices manufacturers
We deliver quantifiable business value to the life sciences industry through unmatched domain expertise, innovation and execution.
Our TCS’ R&D labs, Technology Excellence Groups (TEG) and Process Excellence Groups (PEG) continually work in collaboration with the project teams to provide better solutions and deployments.
You can also benefit from our Co-Innovation Network(COIN™) , which brings the best brains together with the intent to create innovative solutions for complex business challenges.
- TCS is recognised as Global Leader and Star Performer in Life Sciences ITO for Second Year in a Row by Everest Group. | Read Press Release
- TCS is positioned as a Global Leader in Life Sciences Manufacturing and Supply Chain ITO by IDC Health Insights. | Read Analyst Report | Read Press Release
- TCS is positioned as a Global Leader and Star Performer in the Everest Group’s Life Sciences ITO Service Providers report. | Read Press Release
- TCS is named as a Leader in Life Sciences Sales and Marketing ITO by IDC Health Insights. | Read Press Release
- TCS is named as a Leader in Life Sciences Drug Safety Services by a leading industry research firm. | Read Press Release
- ARC View report: TCS helps a pharmaceutical manufacturer implement a successful mobility solution. | Read Analyst Report