The TCS Advantage
With over two decades of experience in working with global life sciences companies, in diverse geographies, TCS, your trusted partner and advisor, will help you in your transformation journey, through its people, platforms and products / services across the value chain.We have
- A global footprint across Americas, Europe and Asia
- Strong domain skilled workforce comprising of Physicians, PhDs, Biomedical Engineers, Pharmacologists, Pharmacists, Practicing doctors
- Engagements with over 12 of top 15 pharmaceutical companies and 8 of top 10 medical devices manufacturers
We deliver quantifiable business value to the life sciences industry through unmatched domain expertise, innovation and execution.
Our TCS’ R&D labs, Technology Excellence Groups (TEG) and Process Excellence Groups (PEG) continually work in collaboration with the project teams to provide better solutions and deployments.
You can also benefit from our Co-Innovation Network(COIN™) , which brings the best brains together with the intent to create innovative solutions for complex business challenges.
- TCS recognized as Leader in Life Sciences IT Infrastructure, IT Application Services and Digital IT Services for 2016 by Everest Group. | Read Press Release
- TCS recognized as Leader in Life Science Manufacturing and Supply Chain Digital Transformation for 2016 by IDC. | Read Press Release
- TCS recognized as Leader in Life Sciences Manufacturing and Supply Chain ITO for 2015 by IDC. | Read Press Release
- TCS recognized as a Global Leader in Life Sciences Sales and Marketing ITO for 2015 by IDC. | Read Press Release
- TCS recognized as a Leader in Life Sciences R&D Risk-Based Monitoring for 2015 by IDC. | Read Press Release