The need for readiness for next generation packet routing and switching solutions to meet market demands for more bandwidth brings in the following challenges.
- Implementing next generation packet routing and switching solutions
- Providing scalable, flexible and configurable network elements and applications
- Ensuring anytime, anywhere access with a rich user experience
- Enforcing QoS mandates while bandwidth usage and subscriber numbers peak
- Embedding security: Over-The-Air, Inside-The-Network and Application layer security
Finance (OPEX and CAPEX)
- Delivering innovative products in reduced cycle-times with agility
- Developing product differentiation and cost leadership
- Constantly accelerating time-to-market to capture market share
- Innovating and keeping pace with changing trends and market dynamics
- Reducing TCO by establishing balance between new and legacy product lines
- Building a flexible and agile work force to create new solutions – CAPEX control
What TCS provides
TCS’ capability in IP Networking R&D Services, augmented with TCS’ value-added solution accelerators, enables you to meet quality deliverables and target accelerated time-to-market.
With TCS’ experience in the niche area of IP Networking, Equipment Vendors (EVs) and Independent Software Vendor (ISVs) are assured of a partner who is an established vendor and can take end-to-end accountability for product engineering, customization, conformance and verification, thereby meeting market needs while ensuring additional and a steady revenue stream.
TCS extends value-added services in the following areas:
- Routing and switching: Protocol development and maintenance (L1, L2, L3) and platform enhancements (OS, Device drivers, etc.)
- Platform, protocol and application testing
- Conformance testing: Single Vendor (SVCT) and Multi-Vendor (MVCT)
- Content delivery network (CDN): Engineering services and platform / application customization
- IP Security: Deep Packet Inspection (DPI), Lawful Interception (LI), IP application security
IPv4 – IPv6 Migration:
- Software Development Kit (SDK) customization (Routing and Switching)
- Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
- Data center / Cloud / CDN orchestration
- IP Security: Software enhancement and customization, deployment and inter-operability
TCS’ solution accelerators: Enablers for faster time-to-market
- Strategy, network audit and application IPv6 readiness audit
- Network planning and configuration / customization
- OS customization
- Application software upgrade and enhancements
- Deployment and conformance / system integration
- IPv6 Migration and Deployment Solutions
- IPv6 Network Readiness Conformance
- Next Generation Protocol Solutions (RIPng, 802.11n / ac / ad, etc.)
- Network Management
- DPI Solutions
View Diagram: TCS’ Telecom Equipment Vendor NextGen R&D Services (240 KB PDF)
TCS helps you deliver high-quality next generation solutions faster, leading to improved market share. With TCS, you get end-to-end product engineering capabilities across IP networking systems and software.
Further, you can balance investments in developing innovative new products while sustaining the existing portfolio. Our customers have typically experienced up to 30% TCO reduction within 12-18 months. With TCS’ framework and accelerators, you can jumpstart your development and achieve up to 15% cycle time reduction.
In addition, TCS is a customer’s dependable partner for evolving business strategies with a global scale and reach, with its Global Network Delivery Model™ (GNDM).
“TCS is a valued customer, supplier and strategic partner. TCS has maintained a focus on customer success and capturing market leadership through technology and innovation.”
- Cisco Systems, Inc., John Chambers, Chairman and CEO