- Need for disruptive innovation to create business differentiators
- Development of high quality, industry-specific storage solutions
- Integration and localization of diverse tech stacks in merged or acquired enterprises while maintaining support for sunset products
What TCS Provides
TCS can collaborate with you for all Product Engineering activities across technologies & architectures. With a deep understanding of the industry and the customers’ pain areas, we:
- Support complete product development and sustenance lifecycles, and supplement the efforts of the customer's in-house teams to launch new products and solutions quickly.
- Provide options to integrate diverse products and create a product suite that augments their existing portfolio.
- Help create differentiated products that function well in a heterogeneous environment, based on SNIA standards.
Get the TCS Advantage
By partnering with TCS on non-core development, sustenance and QA, customers can ensure that their core technical teams focus on cutting edge research, while their products are managed in a cost optimal manner.
For over 10 years, TCS has been helping storage vendors in meeting their business needs through its bouquet of deep product knowledge and unmatched solutioning capabilities.
The Storage Center of Excellence (CoE) and Labs at Bangalore, Chennai and Lucknow are continuously engaged in enhancing TCS’s repertoire of assets, that enable us to provide leading edge Product Engineering services to storage vendors.
Our academic alliances & 360-degree industry partnerships ensure that we keep abreast of the latest development and constinue to foster the best storage knowledge and skills in the industry.
Over the years customers have come to trust TCS with complete product ownership, and value TCS’s thought leadership that helps them explore new avenues of business growth, or streamline internal processes while learning from TCS’s best practices. This has led to:
- Increased market share and streamlined portfolio of products
- Improved end user experience
- Improved quality & shorter time-to-market
- Optimized costs
- Ability to respond quickly to changes in product strategy, vision and direction